Customisation – Making it yours
Your site will be customised to suit your business or service offer according to your copy/brief. It will feature your unique logo and imagery. This means that items such as the colours, fonts, background, header, shape and size of elements will be adjusted to suit your best communication imperatives.
Here’s some of the things you can do once your site is created:
- Change, add, remove and rearrange content including all copy, images and pages
- Change menus and sidebar content with a simple drag and drop operation
- Add as many pages as you need
- Add and manage as many registered users as you need
- Change your header image
- Change your site background colours and/or image
- Choose to display a slideshow with linked, editable content on your home page
- Create a self-updating “latest news” section
- Add external and internal links to copy and images
- Upload images, video and media files (e.g. PDF files)
- Upload MSWord content and have it automatically formatted to suit your site design
- Archive pages or save pages in draft form to go live at a future time of your choosing
- Search and download plug-ins for all kinds of functions directly from the Admin Portal
- Edit in visual or code view
… and much more!
Want something really different? Go for a fully customised site
If you want your site to be extremely different in style or functionality, just tell us what you’d like, we can do that for you too!
Of course, major customisation costs a little more. We’ll need to discuss your specific requirements and then provide you with a quote. Email us now or phone 07 3397 4919.