What we need from you
There are a few things you’ll need to supply us in order to get the ball rolling
- We will need your server log-in details: ftp host / username / password. These details are supplied to you by your hosting company when you sign up to a hosting plan. If you don’t have a host or domain name we can help you.
- A database will be set up to create your site, therefore you will need to have server-based database capability. Most service providers supply this service free.
- It’s helpful if you can supply the wording to be used on the site (in digital format). Along with a clear and comprehensive brief. Providing us with the copy (or text) helps us to understand your product or service. Don’t worry, it doesn’t need to be finalised – you can do that at any time after the site is completed. Please be aware though, that any changes or additions you make which constitute a major change of brief may need to be extra to our standard fee.
- A legible, high quality file of your logo must be supplied in digital format (.eps or .ai preferred). If you need a logo, Black Eye can design one to your supplied brief. Design work will be charged at our standard rate of $150 per hour.
- Images other than those shown on our example pages are not supplied. If other images are required then those images should be supplied in digital format. Black Eye can source and supply images at a fee of $80 each. Please note that the images will be sourced from royalty free stock available at internet stock photography suppliers or from our own extensive library.